We're here to help
We have taken our time to process and navigate this turbulent time, but our priority remains the safety of our staff and wider community. We want everyone to stay safe while keeping a compassionate approach.
Regardless if you’re practising social distancing and working from home, or you’re under the pump with projects that have an urgent timeline, we want to put your mind at ease — we are here to help any way we can.
What has changed
All Weave showrooms are open for Face-to-Face support. To abide to government regulations, we need to adapt slightly:
- Maximum capacities. The showroom state and size will determine our maximum capacity numbers. If our capacity is already reached, you will be advised to queue outside until someone exits.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be at the entrance of each showroom. We ask that you please apply before commencing your visit.
- Social distancing. Please respect the space of our staff and customers by ensuring 1.5 metres between you and anyone else.
- Patience. We know these changes can be frustrating at times, but we ask that you show our staff patience and respect as everyone works to help you as quickly and safely as possible.
What hasn't changed
Yes, we have changed some of our systems to keep everyone safe. However, please know that the following has not changed:
Our STOCK, our SUPPORT and our SERVICE
- Our 100+ staff are here to help across all locations and departments
- Our commitment to offering design lead artisan collections is unchanged, with 90% of our current range in stock right now in Australia and New Zealand
- There are no disruptions to delivery times on orders — everything is running as usual.
Our online store is still operating under normal conditions.
- All online orders remain unchanged
- Dispatch of online orders is operating as normal.
Watch this space
With the speed in which things are moving at the moment, we will be changing up our social content. Although we want to continue to inspire, enlighten and offer a break from the constant reality of COVID-19, we also want to hear what would help you during this time. We know it is easy to feel isolated during times like this, so let us know how we can help.
Although our industry is not on the front line, our thoughts go out to those working tirelessly to slow the spread and are putting their own health on the line to keep us all safe (thank you!). We are mindful of all the small businesses our industry is made up of, including our customers and stockists who need our support.
We also want to thank anyone that continues to buy our products through our many industry partners and retailers.